Saturday 15 May 2010

Phony JC sabotages C2C archive site!

In a desperate act to keep his phony persona intact 'Faux JC' has hacked into Don's Coast to Coast archive site and taken it off the internet.
Joey Smith had this to say - "This man is obviously under the control of some Devil monster of some kind. To take such a site off the internet is utter sacrilege. He is a Fraudulator and Devil, an evil, wicked human being. There is only one JC Webster, me, the voice actor. He is my character. I fear for the man's life. This action will not go unpunished, everyone knows that the site is used by the Canadian Communists who like shows on Bigfoot. They need constant access to that site, in case there's any Bigfoot updates. Hey, I'm communist myself, I know what these people are like and our likes. We like state totalitarianism and bigfoot. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers